- Designing for Movement. John Traxler. Al Quds University. 21 March 2017.
- Designing Learning for Movement. John Traxler. Hong Kong University. 8 June 2017.
- How Relevant is Open Education for Refugees? Experience and Discussion from the Erasmus+ Project MOONLITE. Alastair Creelman, Darco Jansen, Corina Lowe, Timothy Read & Tatiana Codreanu. EDEN 2017, Jönköping, 13-16 June 2017. (Link to presentation)
- Developmental workshop: Designing for Learning. John Traxler. Stockholm University. 19 September 2017.
- I Jornada MOONLITE de Formación Inclusiva (I MOONLITE Workshop on Inclusive Education). UNED, Madrid. 5 May 2017. (Link to the recording. The recording in Spanish).
- MOOCs och Öppna nätkurser – Framtidens utbildningar, möjligheter och utmaningar för akademin? (MOOCs and Open Online Courses – Education for the Future, Possibilities and Challenges for Academia). LNU, Växjö. 3 October 2017 (Link to presentation and materials).
- II Jornada MOONLITE de Formación Inclusiva (II MOONLITE Workshop on Inclusive Education). UNED, Madrid. 20 October 2017. (Link to the recording. The recording in Spanish).
- Workshop with Spanish refugee support groups: Designing Spanish MOOCs for refugees and migrants. UNED, Madrid. 15 December 2017.
- MOOCs för integration och kompetensutveckling (MOOCs for Integration and Competence Development). LNU, Växjö. 30 May 2018. (Link to presentation and materials)
- The value of developing and using MOOCs for social inclusion. Alastair Creelman, Beatriz Sedano, Timothy Read, Corina Löwe & Charlotte Traeger. Workshop at EDEN 2019. Bruges, Belgium. 16-19 June 2019. (Link to presentation)
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This website reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.