The Moonlite project
“Learning, support and certification without frontiers”.
Harnessing the potential of MOOCs for refugees and migrants to build their language competences and entrepreneurial skills
for employment, higher education, and social inclusion.
- Next MOONLITE Multiplier Event: III MOONLITE MULTIPLIER EVENT: MOOCs as a tool for challenges in society
- Last MOONLITE Webinar recording: 1st MONLITE online vision building event on the Future of Inclusive Online Education
- MOONLITE OUTPUT 3 Report now available: “Exploiting MOOCs for Access and Progression into Higher Education Institutions and Employment Market”.
- MOONLITE MOOC “The value of developing and using MOOCs for refugees and migrants in the European context” (permanently open).
- Spanish Language MOOCs for migrants and refugees “Puertas Abiertas I” y “Puertas Abiertas II”.