- Digital Literacy and MOOCs: A Refugee Perspective. John Traxler & Timothy Read. Mobile Learning Week 17, UNESCO, Paris, 20-24 March 2017
- The MOONLITE Project: MOOCs for Fostering the Social Inclusion and Employability of Refugees and Migrants. John Traxler, Timothy Read, Elena Barcena, Anne Tanhäuser, Katerina Zourou, Alastair Creelman & Darco Jansen. OER17: The Politics of Open, London, 5-6 April 2017
- How Relevant is Open Education for Refugees? Experience and Discussion from the Erasmus+ Project MOONLITE. Alastair Creelman, Darco Jansen, Corina Lowe, Timothy Read & Tatiana Codreanu. EDEN 2017, Jönköping, 13-16 June 2017
- Toward a Mobile Open Social Language Learning Paradigm. Timothy Read, Elena Barcena, John Traxler & Agnes Kukulska-Hulme. EDEN 2017, Jönköping, 13-16 June 2017
- The role of mobile devices for language learning in the MOONLITE project. Timothy Read, Mª Dolores Castrillo & John Traxler. EUROCALL 2017 MALL SIG Southhampton, 23-26 August 2017
- Digital Literacy – Empowering Refugee Learners. Timothy Read & John Traxler. 24th Annual Conference of the Association for Learning Technology (ALT-C), Liverpool, 5-6 September 2017
- The Potential of Language MOOCs for the Social Inclusion of Displaced People. Timothy Read, Elena Barcena, Jorge Arus & Beatriz Sedano. Conference Language skills for social and economic inclusion, Berlín, 12-13 October 2017
- Presentation of MOONLITE project. Alastair Creelman. Open professional collaboration, Kaunas, Lithuania, 9-10 November 2017
Open but not open enough: extending OER metadata to facilitate refugee access to open educational resources and practices. John Traxler, Timothy Read, & Elena Barcena. OER18 Open to all. Bristol, UK, 18-19 April 2018
- The MOONLITE project: Linguistic integration of refugees and immigrants through MOOCs. Elena Martín-Monje & María Dolores Castillo. Presentation at XXXVI AESLA International Conference, Cádiz, 19-21 April 2018
- Tailoring Language MOOC design for migrants and refugees. Beatriz Sedano, Timothy Read & Elena Bárcena. Presentation at Technological Innovation for Specialized Linguistic Domains (TISLID 18), Languages for digital lives and cultures, Belgium, 24-26 May 2018.
- Immediate needs as a specific goal: collaboration between universities, support entities and refugees. Timothy Read, Elena Bárcena, Beatriz Sedano & Victoria Khraiche. Roundtable at XVII AELFE International Conference, Madrid, 28-29 June 2018.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This website reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.